What do you need? What is the registration procedure ?
Here are the different steps:
- Come up with an original name for your team! We will send you your team number by email.
- Enter the names (first names & family names) of all 4 team members as well as their mobile phone numbers and their email addresses. Decide which team member will
- Send us the contact details (name, mobile phone number and email address) of one member of your support team.
- Tell us how you heard of Oxfam Trailwalker.
- Read the Participation Rules carefully.
2. Team Contact
We need to have the contact details for the team member who has been designated as team captain: postal address, mobile phone number and email address. Communication between the Oxfam Trailwalker admininistrative department and the teams will mainly be via the team captain. However, we will always try to email important information to all team members. This is why we have requested the email addresses of all team members. The mobile phone numbers will be needed during the event itself, as well as for the emergency services if required. The numbers will be checked during the team check in prior to the start of the event.
3. Registration payment methods
The registration fees (4 x 60 euros) can be paid using the following methods : VISA, Mastercard/Eurocard, American Express, Dexia or KBC online banking, (= all online bank transfers). All communication for Oxfam Trailwalker must begin with 8113.
The data for the bank transfer appears on your screen. You can check that all is in order.
If the payment has been carried out successfully you will receive an information letter by email from us.
Fundraising sums are not connected to the registration fees. Registration fees will not generate a tax receipt.
You will find all of the information relating to the tax receipt here.