When, what, where?
Saturday August 29th and Sunday August 30th, 2020.
Oxfam Trailwalker is a unique team challenge (for friends, family and colleagues) with one single purpose: to put an end to the injustice of poverty.
The challenge is to walk 100 km in teams of 4 in less than 30 hours, whilst raising 1.750 euros to support Oxfam projects worldwide.
Throughout the Grande Foret de Saint Hubert in the Ardennes, in the province of Luxembourg in Belgium.
Deadline for registration
The deadline is July 31, 2020.
However, we advise you to register sooner.
That way you will gain access to your donation page, team page, training modules, etc.
A little bit of history...
The first Trailwalker was organized in Hong Kong in 1981.
It was a training of the Gurkha, a brigade of the British colonial army.
In 1997 when Great Britain handed over Hong Kong to the People’s Republic of China and the last Gurkha brigade was relocated, Oxfam Hong Kong took over the organization of the Trailwalker.
Oxfam Trailwalker is a worldwide event that takes place in 13 countries, spread over 4 different continents.
In 2019 / 2020 :
- November 15-17, 2019 : Oxfam Hong Kong
- December 13-15, 2020 : Oxfam India (Mumbai)
- February 07-09, 2020 : Oxfam India (Bengaluru)
- March 21-22, 2020 : Oxfam New-Zealand
- March 27-29, 2020 : Oxfam Australia (Melbourne)
- May 16-17, 2020 : Oxfam Spain (Girona)
- May 16-17, 2020 : Oxfam France (Avallon)
- TBC, 2020 : Oxfam Korea
- June 6-7, 2020 : Oxfam Spain (Madrid)
- June 19-21, 2020 : Oxfam Australia (Brisbane)
- August 21-23, 2020 : Oxfam Australia (Sydney)
- TBC, 2020 : Oxfam France (Dieppe)
- TBC, 2020 : Oxfam UK