Oxfam Trailwalker 25
Oxfam Trailwalker 25 is an opportunity to take part in the legendary Oxfam Trailwalker on a section of the full 100km course.
As with the “original” Oxfam Trailwalker, you will be walking in a magnificent setting and raising funds in order to support Oxfam projects all over the world! The only difference is the distance. Encourage a few friends, colleagues, neighbours or even family members, and come and experience the incredible Oxfam Trailwalker atmosphere.
Challenge yourself: walk 25km in under 7 hours in teams of 2-8 people.
Grab your trainers!
Combine Oxfam Trailwalker with Teambuilding
Oxfam Trailwalker 25 is a perfect chance to get out into the fresh air of the Belgian Ardenne with colleagues, building team spirit whilst supporting a good cause.
Our proposal: a 25km course to be completed in teams of 2-8 people in under 7 hours. Advice on training will be provided.
Plus, a fun activity is planned during the walk to get your brain working as well as your legs!
- Where? Saint-Hubert: meeting point at the St Hubert military air base (rue du Monastère 3, 6870 Saint-Hubert)
- When? August 30th 2020. Start at 7am.
- The aim? Walk 25km in under 7 hours.
- How much? Registration is €124 for a team of 2-4 people. If you wish to add more members to your team (maximum 8 walkers per team), a further €31 is charged for each additional registration.
Minimum €1,000 fundraising target for Oxfam projects throughout the world.
- Please read the participation rules!
Want to register, but got more questions?
Fill out the form and we will get in touch with you as soon as possible.